Monday, June 23, 2008

An amazing night of worship!

I saw Smitty for the second time ever on Friday. He was doing a live recording in Houston and the concert was free. That was really cool because I would of paid to see him, so, I kinda felt like I saved some money. Friday was so amazing. I really felt the prescence of God there. Another cool tidbit is he ran right in front of me! That's the closest I've ever been to him. lol.

In between one of his songs he said something really awesome that has stayed with me all weekend. Jesus intercedes for us, he dances over us, he sings over us.

Can you just imagine that??

In the words of Michael W. Smith: Our God is an awesome God!

Praise the Lord for such an amazing night. I hope to have another powerful worship experience this weekend at Celebrate Freedom in Dallas.

No comments: